Sed vitae enim egestas, congue arcu et, efficitur augue. Cras sit amet venenatis est. Sed pulvinar sodales lacus sit amet placerat. Nulla facilisi. Integer pellentesque semper magna vel pellentesque. Cras imperdiet tortor sit amet erat aliquet rutrum.
The Wellness Program coordinates and provides free, voluntary, and confidential services in a wide variety of issues, including:
- School Adjustment
- Chronic Illness
- Substance Abuse
- Depression & Suicide
- Sexual Orientation/Gender Questions
- Sexual/Reproductive Health and Preventative Care
- Violence and Abuse
- Health Resources and Community Referrals
- Sexual Harassment Issues
- Family Issues
- Internalizing/Withdrawing Behaviors
- Peer Relationships
- Smoking Cessation
The Wellness Center is committed to providing confidential services to students, meaning that information that is shared with us in Wellness will stay in Wellness. However, there are 4 exceptions to confidentiality that you should be aware of:
- Tell us someone is hurting you physically, emotionally, sexually, etc.
- Tell us that you are going to hurt yourself.
- Bring a weapon to school and/or tell us that you plan on hurting someone.
- Are under the influence of drugs or alcohol while you are at school.
We will need to reach out for additional support to keep you safe. If we must share your information in order to keep you safe, we will do our best to let you know privately and ahead of time.